Premium Quality Socks
Fast Delivery Worldwide
★★★★★ Over 1000+ 5 Star Reviews
All our socks come in a FREE box, ideal for gifting
It all started in 2017 when we realized there is a fundamental item of clothing that has been neglected for way too long in our region of the world —socks!
That’s when we started locally designing and producing socks that feel good and look good, giving these simple items of clothing the glory they never had.
Rather than designing mere funky socks, our goal is to design socks that make a statement.
What we do:
We do knee-high, long, medium, short, and invisible socks. We do crew, sports and technical socks. We design our own collection and we collaborate with designers, artists, corporates, NGOs, teams, and everyone in between.
Above all, we imagine a wide range of patterns, colors and statements with one common inspiration: you.
Why choose us?
- We speak your language – our Sikasoks display wild patterns inspired by you, your heritage and your daily lives, mixed with vibrant, modern colors.
- We do the best quality possible—this means polyester-free cotton socks
- We produce ethically and locally by people we trust and who share our values.
- We pay acute attention to detail, always keeping the consumer in mind. For example, Sikasoks have been carefully studied to convene perfectly to our Middle Eastern climate—both our warm summers and our cold winters.
- We do it all – seamless process from design to production (and communication)!
What Our Clients Say?
I looove the energy of the designs. The socks are fun, colorful and so comfortable!
Big fan of your social media content, interactions and the way you value your community.
I love reading your news in my inbox every now and then. Always genuine, creative, and spot on!
Ralph Haiby – Co-Founder & CEO
Strategy, business development, operations, and everything in between!
Maya Rafih – Co-Founder & Creative Director
A glimpse on Maya’s work: patterns, colors, samples, design, newsletters, social media.
Perla Flouty – Community Manager
Yummy food, road trips, vibrant colors, handmade work, DIYs, vlogging, content creation — some of the things that excite Perla!
Michelle Haddad – Senior Graphic Designer
A glimpse on Michelle’s work: templates, color palette, layouts, drawings, music and visual communication